KEEP YOUR GATES IN GREAT WORKING ORDER
• EMERGENCY CALL OUT FOR REPAIRS •
The best way to keep your gate in smooth working order is with regular check-ups and servicing. At a minimum, your gate should be serviced once a year, more often for gates used several times a day. With these regular checks, we can dramatically reduce the risk of the mechanisms breaking down in the future. We’ll send you a reminder when your next service is due.
our electric gate service is similar to your car’s service. As with your car, if you maintain it well you greatly reduce the chances of a stressful, inconvenient and costly breakdowns in the future. All key components of your electric gate will be checked, including but not limited to the following:
• Checking for hydraulic leaks and causes of noisy motors, with oil levels corrected accordingly.
• Structural integrity of the gate will be assessed including all welds and joins.
• All electrical connections will be checked
• Corroded connections will be repaired or replaced.
• Sealing and Potting of exposed joints.
• Cleaning and checking of all photo cells and safety equipment.
• Lubricating all moving parts.
• Risk assessment is provided and you will be advised of any future requirements that our engineers diagnose during the service.
Call the polite and efficient Portcullis team on 01252 782859 to book in your gates service